On this page you can find the adjusted services of the municipality of Aalsmeer related to measures taken by the government to prevent the spreading of the coronavirus. The municipality of Amstelveen can be reached digitally and by telephone. It is still necessary to make an appointment for your visit to the town hall.
Make an appointment
You are welcome at the town hall with an appointment.
- To request or collect documents you can make an appointment digitally (in Dutch).
- For other appointments you can contact us by telephone on telephone number (0297) 38 75 75.
- Arrange urgent matters digitally as much as possible. If for some reason this is not possible, please consult one of the employees by telephone. The municipality will then try to find a suitable solution together with you.
Apply for a passport, identity card or driver's license
Make an appointment in time to apply for a passport or identity card and driver's license (in Dutch). This is due to (possibly) longer waiting times.
Rules during an appointment in the town hall
Do you have an appointment at the town hall? To make your visit as safe as possible, there are the following rules:
- Come to the town hall with an appointment.
- You do not need a coronavirus entry pass.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms: stay at home and have yourself tested at the GGD.
- The advice is to disinfect your hands on arrival with the disinfection gel present.
- Are you late? Then you will no longer be helped. You must then make a new appointment.
For questions about care, welfare, income support and youth assistance, you can contact the Social-matters desk.
The counter can be reached via:
- the telephone number (0297) 38 75 75
- by e-mail to email@example.com
Would you like to state your telephone number in your e-mail? Then the municipality of Aalsmeer can assist you more quickly. The waiting time at the phone is longer than usual. The municipality asks for your understanding. Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably mentioning your telephone number.
A number of adjustments have been made at Income provisions because of the coronavirus. Read more about the adjustments at Income provisions (in Dutch).
Opening hours around holidays
During and around the holidays and on some other days, the opening hours of the municipality of Aalsmeer have been adjusted. View the days on which the town hall is closed in 2022 (in Dutch).