English information coronavirus
The latest information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Aalsmeer.
Coronavirus in Aalsmeer
- Information about the adjusted services of Aalsmeer.
- You will find the latest emergency regulations on the website of the Amsterdam-Amstelland Safety Region (in Dutch).
- The latest information and questions and answers you can find at the website of The Government.
- Do you still have any questions? Call the national information number: (0800) 1351.
- Read all the information about coronavirus testing.
- More about the development of the coronavirus in the Netherlands on the coronavirus dashboard on Government.
Further easing of coronavirus measures
15 March 2022
In recent weeks, coronavirus infection rates have once again increased. However, the current variant is making people less ill and the number of people being admitted to intensive care is limited. So the government has decided to further ease the current measures. However, certain advice will remain in force. The government has not yet decided when next it will review the measures. It will continue to monitor the situation closely.
- Read the news article Further easing of coronavirus measures
Previous updates about the coronavirus in Aalsmeer can be read on the page Archive English informatie coronavirus.