On this page you will find the adapted services of the City of Aalsmeer with regard to the measures concerning the corona virus.
Adapted services due to the coronavirus
Currently, we can only be visited by appointment. You can make an appointment by telephone on number (0297) 38 75 75. This is to spread the visits to the city hall as much as possible, to enable us to provide appropriate services to you at present as well during the upcoming period.
Kindly deal with urgent matters electronically where possible. If for some reason this is not possible, please consult one of our employees by telephone. We will then try to find a suitable solution together with you.
We will make every effort to help you quickly and the best we can. Waiting times may be slightly longer than normal. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Rules during an appointment in the town hall
Due to COVID-19 we ask you to adhere to the following rules to make your visit at the town hall as safe as possible:
- You can only visit the town hall if you have made an appointment;
- If possible, visit the town hall alone;
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask in the public areas of the town hall;
- When entering the town hall you need to disinfect your hands with the available disinfecting gel;
- You are allowed to enter the town hall five minutes before your appointment is due. If you need to take a picture, you are allowed to enter the City Hall ten minutes before your appointment is due. Have you arrived too early? We kindly ask you to wait outside;
- Have you arrived too late? It is not possible to help you any further. Please contact us by telephone to schedule a new appointment;
- In the public hall, arrows have been placed on the ground to indicate the required walking route;
- Keep 1.5 meter distance from other visitors in the town Hall.
At the moment, we can help you at the desk by appointment only. Please call telephone number (0297) 38 75 75 to make an appointment. Do you have a cold, cough or fever? Do not come to the city hall and postpone your appointment or arrange it digitally where possible. The waiting time at the Customer Contact Centre is longer than usual. The City asks for your understanding.
Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably mentioning your telephone number.
A number of adjustments have been made at Income provisions and Care because of the coronavirus. Read more about the adjustments at Income provisions (in Dutch) and the adjustments at Care (in Dutch).